Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few thoughts on VISTA

2 posters

Go down

Few thoughts on VISTA Empty Few thoughts on VISTA

Post by Lecter Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Ok i have used many OS's -
Ubuntu
Windows 95
Windows 98
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows VISTA

Well VISTA is a total crap.... Why ?! Well it's made to be a crap... I haven't seen anyone who has liked this OS, people that installed it went back to the Xp on the next day why ? well:
Vista needs a powerful PC, and many of us need all the PC's power that we can get....
Software - Well it's one of the biggest problems that VISTA has... So many programs just don't work on VISTA eve if you use the Compatibility mode they don't work or work with errors... I tryed to install NERO, but whoila it just didn't work....
Oh yes many, many new processes that really do NOTHING... in XP i have only processes that i need but here I have tons of them, and i don,t even know what they really do :O
So the only + is the "cool" Vista look... I don't need OS with a cool look, if i would need a cool looking OS i would tune up my XP putting some new themes, new icons and stuff.... Of course VISTA has transparent borders, and cool switch to turn from one window to another, and thats about it....
So think before installing VISTA, i wouldn't do it if i were you Wink stay with XP and let's wait for Windows 7 Os Wink maybe it will be better than this crap....
If you have an opinion on VISTA, lets see them Wink maybe you've seen other + and minuses
Lecter
Lecter
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://tuts.whizkris.com

Back to top Go down

Few thoughts on VISTA Empty Re: Few thoughts on VISTA

Post by Tarpins Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:35 pm

psc nesudzoc par pamacibu bet nu calit zb tulkoties pa eng val Very Happy

Ja butu iespejjams kadu pamacibu ielikt lat butu laimigs Very Happy