Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming on Vista ?

Go down

Gaming on Vista ? Empty Gaming on Vista ?

Post by Lecter Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:32 pm

Gaming on Vista ? Fusion_banner

Hey, recently i found a program that claims to boost your gaming experience by shutting down some of windows vista processes while you're gaming.
Overview:

Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, the AMD Fusion for Gaming utility helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts. It works by temporarily shutting down background processes and intensifying processor performance with AMD Boost. That means you can keep all the features of Microsoft® Windows Vista® ready for when you need them, but turn them off when you are ready to get down to serious business – gaming.1
Made with simplicity in mind, we still let you behind the curtains and into the advanced interface to change how the utility works. You can customize with user selectable profiles which optimizes your PC for gaming. Also, you can easily build your own profile and choose exactly what you want disabled for a leaner footprint. Want to squeeze every bit of performance from your system? Engage our most advanced acceleration technologies such as Auto-Tuning and Hard Drive Acceleration.2 Push the limits for how lean and mean you can make your Gaming PC.
At AMD we are dedicated to bringing together the people, ideas and technologies that help ignite the PC gaming experience. Solutions like AMD GAME! PCs and the AMD Fusion for Gaming utility make it simpler to enjoy the latest games and take your experience to a new level. All systems go!

I tryed it on windows XP SP3, and it didn't help, i haven't tryed it on Vista, so thats your job for today Wink write a review, tell us did it help or did it just flash some lights and take away precious RAM Very Happy
More info on this preaty interesting new software can be found on Game AMD website
P.S
I didn't mention that this is only a Beta version of this software, so don't expect much !
Lecter
Lecter
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://tuts.whizkris.com

Back to top Go down